The Bias and Fairness Audit Toolkit for Machine Learning¶
Aequitas is an open-source bias audit toolkit for machine learning developers, analysts, and policymakers to audit machine learning models for discrimination and bias, and to make informed and equitable decisions around developing and deploying predictive risk-assessment tools.
Sample Jupyter Notebook¶
Explore bias analysis of the COMPAS data using the Aequitas library.
- Getting started with aequitas-report
- Understanding Input Data
- Input data for Webapp
- Input data for CLI
- Input data for Python package
- Understanding Output
- Understanding the Metrics
- Using the CLI
- Using Aequitas with Python
- Running the webapp locally
- Aequitas API